Sunday, May 22

Back after a hiatus

Sorry to be out for so long! (my apologies to my one subscriber!)
It was in Feb '10 that I lost my girlfriend to cancer. As tough as it was to help her fight cancer, fighting depression was tougher. I've had a lot of time to think about what IS important vs what we THINK is important. The main revelation I had? NEVER let an opportunity pass you by to let the ones you care about KNOW you care. After all, you may never get that chance again!

On a brighter note, I found a VERY interesting blog calledThe Sneeze. In it, Steve (he's the guy who runs it) posts about funny Christmas gifts, things you shouldn't eat, and other obscure things!
Great site for avoiding boredom!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Here's where your two cents gets shared...

Total Pageviews