Friday, May 27

Tried by me, read by you

This is the first installment of an ongoing series of reviews of products I've tried or places I've been. I tend to try out unusual stuff and here is as good a place as any to share that!

Miracle Fruit Tablets


These. Things. Are. Amazing. I kid you not. I wasn't too sure about these, but then I tried them. THEY REALLY WORK. I tried a slice of lime and it was as sweet as eating a slice of an orange! Lemons, too! However, the best one was the strawberries. No doubt. They taste absolutely divine!
The tablets were only $1.70 each after shipping. Not bad to experience a miracle!
Comment with your own experiences, if you try them yourself! (he says to his one follower!)
=OP

No comments:

Post a Comment

Here's where your two cents gets shared...

Total Pageviews